Tuesday, May 28, 2013

End of Day one

Feeling a little munchie tonight, my mouth is craving flavor. First day is always hardest for me, it is not that I feel hungry, just longing for that sensation; and that is why I do this. The sensation I want is sweet and crunchy, like dark chocolate surrounding a piece of coconut. Does that sound good or is it just me? I call that a vegan fantasy.

I stopped in Whole Foods and they had more reasonably priced cucumbers today. I find my sense of smell is heightened during a fast. I think it is my body reaching out and saying, maybe he can't smell anything that's why he's not eating, so the body kicks up the sense of smell. The smell of strawberries was exquisite.

This evening we had a cucumber, kale, pear juice, it was fine, not as delicious as the juice earlier but a good juice. I have been drinking tons of the master cleanse and visiting the bathroom all day.


Peace and Love

No comments: