Wednesday, May 29, 2013

End of Day 2

Finishing up day 2.
The day was not smooth and it had nothing to do with the fast, it was just a little off. Met a friend for lunch, I had juice and she was nice enough not to eat something in my face. Later I went for a run, but it was already a little warm. I think my body had a bit of a fit, feeling real hungry, and the master cleanse was not helping, so I had this massive veggie juice: celery, beets, spinach, wheat grass, kale and some other green stuff with a hit of ginger. I went to Whole Foods, they call it an Earth Goddess, whatever, some times it is nice to not have to clean out the juicer (all the time). Feeling much better now.

Earlier today had lots of  master cleanse and had 2 cucumber, spinach, apple juices. Take care.
Peace 

No comments: