Saturday, January 5, 2013

Ending day 4. Feeling the quiet much more intensely, from within. This seems to happen in a fast, the quiet kind of sneaks up on you like the grey during the dawn. Started the day with 3 cups of master cleanse and really drank water for the rest of the day and two cups of herbal tea. I taught the kid's karate class, participated in the adult class at a low level and that was all the physical activity I wanted today. I did not want to run and risk over doing it. Next fast I will include carrots and apples with the veggies for that instant energy before I workout.

I just had a cucumber, celery, spinach, bell pepper juice, it was okay, it hit the spot (wherever that is).

I notice the heart opens on a fast, more compassionate thoughts, greater caring and concern. Occasional anger at the machine, but not rage, just really deep disappointment.  As with all my winter fasts, I feel cold, my hands are cold but other than that I am fine.  Next winter fast will be in Florida or the Caribbean.

Someone asked me did I lose any weight, I don't know, I don't weigh myself, but my jeans are hanging a little looser.

Peace and Love




No comments: