Thursday, January 3, 2013

Day 2: Feeling Energized and in Love

Day two: I started the day with between 2 and 3 cups of master cleanse (cayenne, lemon and water). I went  to the YMCA and did my run. I feel like I have tons of energy and not a trace of sluggishness. After running a few errands, I then had a juice of kale, collards, celery and cucumber plus a hit of ginger (from The Stand, love their juices), better than yesterday, so I am on an upward swing but I would be hard pressed to say yum. However, I am starting to feel like I am doing something good for my body. It is about the mind. I mean the energy feels real, but it is like love, it does something to your head and heart that impacts your mind. Being in love feels good... So my conclusion on day two is a veggie juice fast feels like being in love - safe juicing.

No comments: