Friday, January 4, 2013

Day 3: Ending day three, feeling good, energy is fine. A little dehydrated this morning which did not go over too well on the treadmill, but at least I did not keel over, that would have been ugly. I am experimenting on this fast with drinking the veggie juice and trying to workout, but I am not so sure this time. Also I am attempting to keep sweets at bay, I miss apples in the juices and carrots, they play a big role in positively impacting the taste. Also I think the apples supply a little needed energy.

I am not fasting to lose weight, I am fasting because there is a need to get cleansed and importantly to gain control of my sweet tooth.  Plus for me, I love experimenting and experiencing all that life has to offer and a fast is just one of those things. I feel it also allows me to play on an edge, safely.

The veggie juices today were: kale, cucumber and a hit of ginger and earlier celery, cucumber, parsley, spinach with a hit a ginger. Last night I experimented with a medley: celery, cucumber, bell pepper, brussel sprout, spinach and a hit of ginger, not as bad as it sound. The bell pepper makes a big difference. The smell associated with brussel sprout was horrible but it tasted better than it smelled (it had to).

I am starting to get into the zone of calm, which is what I love most about fasting.
Peace and lots of love
Kevin

No comments: