Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sticking with it

I am still hunting and gathering, back on the road it is real tough but I am hanging in there. I got off a flight today in Dallas and the smell of bread was everywhere but I hung in there and had some grass and nuts for dinner (arugula, pear slices and cashews). I am able to maintain because I feel great, I am even sleeping better, just more alive.

I found a nice way to get a little sweetness into the diet without jumping into some junk. I bought a bunch of apples (on sale this time of year), cut them into chunks, skin and all, I squeezed the juice of an orange on top, I threw in some cinnamon (a lot) and stuck it in the oven. It was delicious. Then the next time I threw nuts into the mix, even better.

I could do this for a long time.

Peace

No comments: