Monday, November 1, 2010

Continuing to Hunt and Gather

I am starting to feel pretty good, this is not as bad as I thought it would be. I definitely do not miss the simple carbohydrates like bread and pasta, although I don't eat them that much. I did see a piece of dark chocolate steering at me, asking me if I wanted to go out on a date tonight, I told it "no, I am on a hunting and gathering diet which means no processed foods and definitely no refined sugars." Then she said, "I am not so refined, not like that milk chocolate." I noticed it had hazel nuts and my mind tried to justify, "hey those hazel nuts are unprocessed, we could just eat the hazel nuts, we would barely taste the residual chocolate around the nuts." But I shot her down, I said behind me your evil chocolate.

Seriously, what a great gift you are giving yourself, those processed foods just can't be good for our bodies or our minds.

I know I said milk is okay but I encourage any of the adults to leave that stuff alone, I think it is also bad. Observe how your body is feeling.

Peace

No comments: