Friday, November 5, 2010

Keep on Gathering

It has been almost two weeks and I feel fine, as if I could do this my whole life. I think I am going to try incorporate some changes when I go back to a "regular diet" but I am going to keep certain aspects long term. I will probably lose bread and pasta permanently, I may make bread myself but it won't resemble anything you find in the stores. I will definitely do this next spring, this is really a test run - test run for the rest of your life.

I was on the road briefly this week, on the road it is hard. The airports are filled with garbage, you just can't buy nuts without salt and if you can it will be only one type of nut. I was not eating healthy on the road, unless a green salad and some nuts is healthy.

My body does feel good and I am wondering what is it, no dairy? no white flour? no refined sugar? no chemicals from the processed foods? all of the above?

Be gentle on your body  
Peace
Kevin

No comments: