Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Day 4 Summer Fast: I feel okay, but definitely starting to feel the effects of the fast. Less patience, not that I had a whole lot, sensitive to odors, peaks and valleys in energy, look forward to sleeping and less focused. I have always found day 3 the hardest day of a fast. Hopefully better days to come

I ran this morning after a glass of fresh squeezed carrot, cucumber and yellow bell pepper juice. I also had two glasses of water. The run was pretty bad. I went out too late (8:00 AM), the temperature was already 82 with high humidity. You might know I run barefoot and usually I feel inspired in my bare feet, but today I kept thinking about running being a bad idea if you haven't eaten in four days and the only nourishment has been veggie juices and master cleanse. I imagined collapsing on the side of the road (road kill, is it road kill if you kill yourself or do you have to be hit), not pleasant thoughts. I slowed down and cut my run short. I actually feel great now that I am inside, drinking some master cleanse and my thoughts were just my imagination running wild and not a prophesy.


Have an extraordinary day. Peace and Love

No comments: