Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Day 3 of Summer Fast: Yesterday went pretty well. I juiced veggies three times and had a watermelon and cucumber juice for dessert; and about 2 liters of master cleanse, a cup of herbal tea and plain water. I ran yesterday and felt pretty good. I had a strange anxious feeling inside yesterday, I'll see what happens today. No headaches. Being around food cooking is quite unsettling, the mind starts into a cycle of questions, like why are we doing this, let's just quit now, hey two days is plenty... Terri decided she wanted to be Emeril yesterday but that is what the world offered.

This morning I juiced carrot, celery and cucumber (and drank it), followed by a glass of water and went out for a run. I ran slowly on purpose. I did get tired at the end of the run but I still feel great. I got a little dehydrated at the end of the run. I have a busy day which hopefully will keep my brain busy. The brain our greatest gift and our worst enemy.

Have a beautiful day, filled with lots of love. The beauty of our planet is we get a second chance everyday to be more loving  than yesterday.

No comments: